We were nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by manga fan, shaddowcat99, over at Exploring the World of Anime and Manga! You get brownie points for nominating us for our first award of the year =P Thanks for the nomination and for your friendly, conversational comments on our posts!
The Rules (copy pasted)
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions they’ve written for you.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate other bloggers and ask them 3 questions.
The three questions we were asked are:
If you could strike anything from existence; person, place or thing, what would it be?
Kathleen: The Cheetoh in Chief, Donald Trump. Hands down. (No picture for him. His stupid face has no place on our blog!!!)
Nancy: I stand in solidarity with Kathleen. Trump’s presidency is a disgrace.
What’s is the funniest new years resolution you have ever heard?
Kathleen: At first I thought my mom and her boyfriend’s resolution last year was funny. They went on a low-carb diet together. But it turned out to not be a joke. They’re a year on it and still going, which is great for them, but I have to buy my own buns whenever we make burgers!!! 😭
Nancy: This For Better Or For Worse comic is honest in how many people actually follow through on their resolutions. Despite that, I made my own 2018 goals.
Who was your biggest hero growing up, not now unless it hasn’t changed, but when you were a kid?
Kathleen: I adored the Pink Power Ranger (Mighty Morphin all the way) when I was a kid. She was so cool!!! She kicked butt just like the boys did. I would often pretend that I was her and beat the crap out of my mom’s furniture with my awesome karate moves X,D
Nancy: Luke Skywalker! That’s why how The Last Jedi treated him is so painful to me. But that’s a post for another day!
Our questions for our nominees:
- Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
- Do you listen to the radio? What kind of stations do you like? And what song makes you turn it off immediately?
- Describe your best friend. Why are you friends with him/her?
And we nominate:
For Tyeth at FTSabersite
Zeezee at Zeezee with Books
Paul Bowler at Sci-Fi Jubilee
Nicole at Booksinked
Have fun with your questions! And thanks again to shaddowcat99 for the nomination!
– Kathleen & Nancy